News from our partners, TusPark (Jiangsu) and their Soft-Landing Pad Program, which supports International high-tech startups and scale-ups to enter the Chinese market. The program helps the participating companies to develop their business, find reliable partners and raise capitals.
TusPark (Jiangsu) is the strategic platform of TusHoldings in the Yangtzi River Economic Zone (where Shanghai is located). TusPark (Jiangsu) operates 3 science parks and has invested in more than 20 companies. Besides mother funds of € 1.2Billion, TusPark (Jiangsu) owns € 12M Angel Fund, € 400M Sub Fund in Energy, € 13M Equity Fund in robotics, € 13M Equity Fund in Healthcare, and € 40M Fund for innovation industries.
Leveraged by the national industrial and financial netwrok of Tuspark, Tuspark Jiangsu has developed the Soft-Landing Pad Program (SLP) to support International high-tech startups and scale-ups to enter the Chinese market. Their Soft-Landing Pad Program helps the participating companies to develop their business, find reliable partners and raise capitals. It provides localized know-how training and mentorship, a network of local Chinese companies and investors, and matchmaking services to help you reach customers, partners and investment in China
- Startups and scaleups in sectors of Smart Manufacturing, Digital Economy, Clean Energy, New Materials, Smart Mobility, Healthcare, IOT.
- Market entry readiness of products / service
- Highly innovative technology /service
- IP filed or pending
- Interested in expanding to the Chinese Market
- Be able to use English as the working language
The program lasts 2-3 weeks in mid Oct 2019.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Reimbursement of Return Flight ticket to China and living cost in China during the program
- Mini Localized MBA courses based on the customer and investment-oriented methodology. Companies could build the Chinese market-fit business model, develop local customers, learn about the Chinese business environment, company law and taxation, IP protection and Chinese investors relation
- Weekly coaching and mentorship provided by experienced entrepreneurs and industrial experts
- Weekly companies visit and matchmaking meetings to speak to potential customers, partners and investors
- The possibilities to get investment from Tuspark (Jiangsu)
- and much more
For more information please check the attached documents: Call for Softlanding pad program_Tuspark Jiangsu and SoftLanding Pad_Tuspark Jiangsu.
For questions related to the program, please, contact Ms Congli Dong: firstname.lastname@example.org, for any other inquiries – SCALE.CITIES.
The deadline for application is September 18th2019.