In the last decade, the entire culture of work has changed with arrival of mobile, faster internet connections, greater levels of migration, and a more flexible attitude from employers. Co-working spaces have quickly become a great way for companies and individuals to adjust to such changes as well as scale up and accelerate growth.
Some of the co-working spaces outperformed all expectations and were recognised as best of the best spaces across Europe.
The Judging Criteria included the following:
- Finalists were selected from across Europe
- Each country in the European Union has at least one entrant
- Votes were cast in poll of Big 7 readers, across our 1.5million community on social media and by our panel of judges
- Online reviews, previous media coverage and notable blogs were also included in the overall rating
- The final list is subjective – if we’ve missed out on any CoWorking spots in Europe please do let us know in the comments
So, the top performers were B. Amsterdam – The Netherlands, WeWork – London, England, Unicorn – Berlin, Germany – located in SCALE.CITIES. There were also other partner-cities listed as well as well as a couple of more surprising locations.
To get the full overview of all possible locations for your next city business strip or relocation, check the full ranking on bigseventravel.com.